Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Stomp Rocket

Today was a beautiful, warm day to try out Declan's Christmas present from Elias: a stomp rocket! I got it assembled, which took a bit longer thanks to my assistant and his excitement to help.

Once he got it set up, he quickly figured out how to get the rocket on the launcher. We would count to three and stomp together. The rocket shot into the air. Declan chased it, brought it back, sticking it back on the launcher. He looked in the box and realized there were more rockets.

We would launch all 4 and he would dash off to collect them. I was delighted to see that he wouldn't return until he had all 4 rockets.  I have a feeling we will be doing lots of rocket stomping in the future. I know Declan will look forward to stomping rockets with cousin Elias!

No comments:

Post a Comment