Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday we went to the pumpkin patch in the valley by my parent's house with my parents, sister in law and new nephew. It turned out to be a beautiful day! My mom made him the pumpkin hat he's wearing. We chose one small pumpkin, but the handle broke off, so we had to get a different one. I also chose a demented one that was free. Here are some pictures:
He's snorting in this picture = Awesome! 




Never thought I'd see my parents both on their cell phones at the pumpkin patch! I told them to put it away!


After the pumpkin patch we went to my parent's house for homemade lasagna and ice cream. My mom thought we might not stay. Why would we turn down a free lunch?? Afterwards we watched the husky game and I held the little pumpkin on my big belly. The boys were kicking each other! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment