Monday, October 28, 2013

Final date?

Last night Brad and I went to the Seattle Sounders game. We got tickets through WEA so it was a special treat for us. We didn't get to choose our seats as we just signed up and tickets were mailed to us. We parked a couple of miles from the stadium and walked. I was so relieved when we got to the stadium since I would finally be able to sit down. Of course our seats were at the very, very top of the stadium so I got to hike up all those steep stairs! We had a great view of the whole field. The Sounders tied the LA Galaxy. I am pretty tired and sore today, but only had Braxton Hicks today. I'm wondering if last night was our final date before he arrives. 

Today I made him a cute elf hat for Christmas and a baby cocoon for him to snuggle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment