Saturday, January 18, 2014

Great Saturday

We had a very busy week spending lots of time with Great Nana! It was nice to relax Friday night at our house and wake up here Saturday morning. I woke up at 3:25 am surprised that Declan hadn't wanted to eat yet. I thought he was going to sleep through the night, but he woke up about 15 minutes later very hungry! Then he slept until 8 am. Declan went to the hardware store with Daddy while I cleaned up around the house. We got his monkey pole set up in his room so we can hang his stuffed animals and get them out of his crib. I'm sure he'll be ready to start sleeping in there at night time soon. I don't know if I'll be ready for him to do that.
In the afternoon the Linns came over. Earlier in the week we'd had a big windstorm. We didn't know that the post holding up our gate was rotten at the bottom. One big gust of wind pushed it right down! Travis came to help Brad repair it. He also helped to fix the front steps that were wiggly and rotting. While the guys worked outside, Sandi and I took Andria, Sage and Declan to Tambark Park to play. Declan took a nap while the girls went on the swings and played. We got pretty cold walking home so we had hot chocolate with marshmallows and watched The Little Mermaid.  Afterwards the girls snuggled Declan and played with him on his exercise mat. Later we had tacos for dinner. Now Daddy and Declan are both sleeping on the couch while I'm watching a show. I guess they are both worn out!

Sage swinging 

Andria and Sage 

Sage! 

Declan at the park taking a nap



No comments:

Post a Comment