Sunday, March 6, 2016

Driving home from Montana

On our long drive home from Fairmont Hot Springs, MT, we stopped in Missoula at a delicious brewery for lunch. They had a dragon playground! Declan and Brad loved going down the slides and roarrrrring at me! 

We got back in the car and had our next stop in Riverfront Park, Spokane! It was wonderful to take Brad and Declan down memory lane. Every summer my Nana and Papa took us to Riverfront Park to spend an entire day running and playing. I loved showing them the beautiful Loof Carousel and my special horse with the parrot on his back! He was just as magnificent as I remembered. We rode the carousel 4 times and I showed Brad how to reach out and catch the rings! 
Then we walked over by the Garbage Goat. He wasn't eating garbage that day, but it was still good to see him. We admired the clock tower and then walked over to the Radio Flyer wagon for a slide! 























No comments:

Post a Comment